Kentucky Fried Chicken / terrible smash and raw chicken!
I wish to extend my utmost disappointment in the quality of Kentucky Fried Chicken at the Queenstown, Eastern Cape Branch.
Today was the second time in a month that we got stuff which they call smash and the chicken was not fully cooked either.
The smash is not as smooth as we know it and it seems as if they cooked potatoes [half raw] and then made smash from it. It is not even smooth and the sauce over the mash is watery!! No person can eat that stuff. We gave it to our dog and he did not even attempt to eat it.
We are disgusted about this product which we always enjoyed, but this was the last time Kentucky Fried chicken, Queenstown had seen us.
I hope someone can do something about it as I am sure that I am not the only one who complains about it, especially the smash.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Crunch Bueger
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service/ lack of food preparation
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - ording never enough chicken for order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - $5 dollar fill up
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - kfc tamworth