Kentucky Fried Chicken / oprah coupons, attitude, customer service

1 AL, United States Review updated:

I visited three different Kentucky Fried Chicken in Alabama (May 6, 2009, Eufaula, Alabama; May 7, Oneonta, Alabama; and May 12, Troy, Alabama) and "tried to use the Oprah Coupon. Eufaula KFC took the coupon, but had a special line for "oprah coupons", there was a 50 minute wait, the only sides tme manager gave with the coupons was mashed potatoes and green beans (no other option unless you paid), plus the place was smoke (from grease), and very dirty. Second visit in Oneonta, Alabama - the manager said they were not taking coupons, but had a form to fill out for a rain check (the manager said they did not have enough chicken for the coupons -- I was one of 5 customers in the store and they had tons of chicken cooked and sitting there). Third visit was May 12 in Troy Alabama. The manager there said they were not taking coupons because they did not have enough good, but they sure as hell had plenty to sell! I will never visit a KFC again -- This whole coupon thing was a SCAM, the employees are rude, the KFC restrauants are not clean.

Me

Comments

• Al
      26th of May, 2009

Now days I dont TRUST want they put in your FOOD especially foreign people mainly hispanic s they dont like hispanic people from here but there is people from here that do the same thing I think twice before I put food in my mouth i go to buffet more than I do fast food

• Mi
      25th of Jun, 2009

I just checked and there is a link through Oprah's website that will take you directly to KFC's customer service page and you can submit your complaint specifically regarding the Oprah coupons.