Kentucky Board Of Auctioneers / Non protect

1 9112 Leesgate Rd #5Louisville, KY, United States

Do you believe the KY Board of Auctioneers protects the public? Guess again! One would think so... and they claim that's their primary mandate on their site ( http://auctioneers.ky.gov/ ) but that's not the case here. I filed five pages of wrongdoing concerning numerous illegalities perpetrated by Thompson & Riley, Ltd. Auctioneers / Realtors. The Kentucky Board of Auctioneers "investigated" and then dismissed my complaint. No hearing, no witness testimony... they turned a blind eye to each and every portion of my complaint. Any one of the basic points about which I complained required action by the Board. The more complicated points of my complaint that, with thorough investigation and witness testimony, would have proven fraud and a systematic approach of wrongdoing by Thompson & Riley, Ltd., Auctioneers and Realtors... were also ignored. The Kentucky Board of Auctioneers wouldn't even let it get to the next step of a hearing. Do not, even for a second, believe there is any protection of the public by the Kentucky Board of Auctioneers. Oops... I stand corrected by the annual report of the Kentucky Board of Auctioneers: Between June of 2006 and May of 2007, there were (presumably) at least 1, 149 complaints filed (mine was numbered 07-1149) yet only one... ONE auctioneer lost his license!!! Need I say more?

Va