Manager (Service & Maintenance)
KENT RO SYSTEMS LTD.
Sub. Badly disappointed with after sale services.
Ref. KENT ULTRA Machine No. KR70803562 (Printed on the Box)
I have purchased an UV water purifier from local market on Jan. 2008 and get installed it. This product was sold by a local vender MANIK BROTHERS, Station Road, BANDA (U.P.). The installation charges were asked from me Rs. 250/-, but after making discussions I paid Rs. 100/- for making 2 holes in the wall and fitting a socket to my existing water pipe fittings. This was not brought to my notice that I have to pay installation charges also at the time of purchasing the product. Whether it is right or wrong? If installation charges are needed and mandatory to pay, your local vendor must say it at the time of selling the product.
The box which contains the UV purifier system does not carry installation manual, operation manual and guarantee/warranty card. I asked the same, he told that AAPKO KYA AWASHYAKATA HAI? HUM TO HAIN. I am also confident that the Machine No. sticker pasted on box and actual machine no. (pasted on the back of purifier) also differs, Now time I do not have the machine, as the machine is on the table of vendor.
This product stopped proper functioning on 15th March 2008, and I lodged the complaint with the vendor, and the person in the shop of vendor is not interested in listening my complaint. Lastly, yesterday, I pick the product, put the same on the table of vendor, then the person told me that he will do something by tomarrow morning.
Say me whether you have given any training to the staff of vendor to remove the problem, whether his staff is technically sound and approved by your technical team to use screw driver, plier and broke/cut wiring and replace the spares? Have you given any spare parts to this particular vendor as his person opened the entire product on his working table where he repairs electronic items and use solding iron, paste and one noticeable thing is this that dust which comes out from TV and Radio occupies the entire area. He assures me very confidently that KAL TAK TUMHARA UV EKDAM THIK HO JAYEGA. I ask you that, “It is right way to provide services to defective component of this product which directly concerns with human health.” Say me, whether you will get repaired you UV purifier in such in-hygenic conditions? My mind is in chaos, whether his premises is bacteria free where he opened the product, UV Lamp chamber and other components of the purifier. This product is directly related with Health of human being. Hope, it is not allowed by you by all means. I think that I have to deny to get this particular product back. My denial will start a litigation, and lastly I have to surrender as my money is clogged in purifier. And you are liable for entire situation .
Entirely I am not satisfied with the dealing and services provided to me by the vendor. Please look into the matter very very seriously and furnish the under mentioned points :
1. Please say me the address of your local dealer/distributor at BANDA (U.P.) who is authorized by you to deal with service and repairs also.
2. Please say me to whom I have to lodge the complaint in all.
3. If Manik Brothers do not have service rights, how they are allowed to open the product for repair?
4. Whether you had issued instructions to your local vendors that how to deal with defective machines? Are they allowed to open and change the components at their in-hygenic premises?
5. This purifier (UV) does not removes scaling of water, whether it is working properly? The local dealer says that it is working properly, but I am not satisfied.
6. I hope that your technical expert person must visit my place and find out which type of water purifier I need, then after it should be installed in my premises. Can I keep trust in you?
7. Please ask the local vendor MANIK BROTHERS to give me Warranty / Guarantee Cards, Operation Manual and other needed documents.
8. If the UV purifier does not fits to my need (i.e. not removes scaling from water), may I allowed to get it changed with some advanced one? If yes, then please say me the name of person and contact number.
9. For last 15 days, I and my family using the water after boiling it. Whether you feel that it is good to the reputation of KENT?
10. The unskilled person at the shop of vendor opened my UV water purifier system, please suggest me whether I should accept it or not, if not, then what should I do with this one? As the vendor will not accept his mistake and compels me to keep the existing one. Lastly, the only way for me is to go to the consumer forum and ask you people also there. This will only happens due to negligence of you local vendor.
Lastly suggest me, how I have to deal with the situation? All this hampers the reputation of your after sale services. MUJHE BHI AB LAG RAHA HAI KI KAHIN MAINE GALATI TO NAHI KAR DI KENT KHARIDKAR?
Hope you will do the needful very soon and I still keep trust in you and your products. Ultimately you will not disappoint me. Your early reply will give solace to me.
Thanking you sir,
My details are as under :
Station Road, BANDA 210 001 (U.P.)
Tel. : [protected], [protected], [protected]
e-mail : Jayant_gore@rediffmail.com