Kent RO / Kent Water Purifier

1 Khalifa Al Jassem StreetShuwaikh Industrial Area1 Building No 382nd FloorShuwaikh PO Box 538Hadiya 52285Kuwait kent techsolwllcom, Kuwait Review updated:

Extremely bad service by Kent Kuwait. Once these people install purifier at your home you no longer exist in their customer book list. I am repeatedly calling customer care for my FIRST SERVICE since past two months and every-time I call, I end up getting false promises about sending technician at home for filter replacement but no one ever turned up. Do not fall in trap of Kent Kuwait. Beware friends. Please let me know if I can file a complaint against them to some higher authority in Kuwait who takes care of customer related issues.

Dr
May 22, 2016

Comments

16th of Jun, 2016

Did you get a contact point for complaining against them. I too had a similar issue and searching for someone to whom I can complain. Please reply to [email protected] Thanks in advance.

• Na
      24th of Aug, 2016

I too had similar experience. Service is pathetic in Kuwait. A good filter without proper service is useless. You will never see those nice marketing guys once you buy the filter. Then you will be banging your head every time after talking to service center. So think twice before buying this filter.

• Mu
      15th of Sep, 2016

I bought kent 3 years back after their salesman Subin promised me tons of benifits. Right after 6 months that is when i was promised a free filter change, no one showed up, i called and complained, they said if the machine is not beeping it doesnt require filter change. A year passed, still no beeping. I called them again, forced them to come and replace filters, they took a week to come but changed it. Now this year i wanted a filter change by paying and they tried to lure me for 1 year additional warranty for 30kd. I refused and asked them to change filters for 10kd and thats it. The guy came, changed it and went away. Next day the machine starts beeping. I call them, this time he takes 4 days to come until then we use bottled water..he comes and says he forgot to reset the machine. He goes away, 2 days later again the machine starts beeping, and its been a month they dint send their technician back again and we are unable to use the machine, 170 KD paid for nothing. The worst after sales services ever experience in Kuwait. Kent is friendly until u do the purchase. I have found a 'Consumer rights department' next to Jabriya Police station and will be heading there after Eid Hollidays. [email protected]

• El
      5th of Apr, 2018

I am a KENT user for last four years. Happy with their product and service.