Kenstar Washing Machine / Pathetic service
This Kenstar washing machine had been installed at my place in the month of February'07. Since then, due to a very poor performance of the machine, I have hardly been able to use it.
From February to August, i.e. within 7 months, its pully has already been changed and now the drum is due for replacement. Also note that when the complaint for the pully was lodged, it took good one month for your service centre people to replace it. And now similarly my complaint to replace the drum was lodged on 27th August and is pending since then (i.e. today 14th sept'07).
In the Kenstar office I have been in touch with so many people such as Mr Sanjeev (All India Head), Mr Tiwari (from Videocon as I was told that Videocon has taken over Kenstar post 1st Sept'07), Mr Sanjay Dhar (customer care incharge) and Mr Ravi and Mr Vinay (service centre executives) and still no solution has been provided.
With this kind of pathetic performance, I am sorry to say that I will never recommend anyone to go for a Kenstar product.
More Kenstar Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenstar - About service center 
- Kenstar - Kenstar Smart Mixer Grinder not working! 
- Kenstar Home Appliance - Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India! 
- Kenstar Food Processor - Very bad customer care 
- Kenstar - Not working 
- Kenstar - water heater 
- Kenstar microwave kj25csl4 - Shaft grooves melted hence Glass tray Does not rotate 
- Kenstar Food Processor - Received damage 
- Kenstar Mixer Grinder - chutney jar not working 
- KENSTAR FOOD PROCESSOR -KARISHMA - Non servicing