Kenstar Mixer Grinder / chutney jar not working

1 m 21 rajiv nagar raipur, raipur, India Review updated:
Phone: 7869976043

Product serial no [protected]
product name; KMV75W3Pviviodx kenstar
Sir, my grinder chutney jar is not working.i gave complain in customer care and one engineer named sudhir mishra came to me and taken the jar to repair it. After two month over he has not given back the jar. i have given several complains but those were unanswered.however after getting the address of service centre, i have gone to see what is happening. One person from the service centre told me that they will replace the jar and advise me to come on next day. Next day i have gone again but another person of the centre misbehaved me and say that they are not giving any home service.
kindly take some action and resolve it

Ss
Apr 15, 2014

Comments

• Me
      5th of Oct, 2007
    Kenstar Mixer Grinder - Poor quality product!
    India

Just a year ago we bought a mixer grinder. We were attracted to buy to seeing their 8 years warranty on Motors. But we tried to reach their service center phone numbers which are not currently working and we tried Saravana Selvarathnam where we bought, there is no response. While talking itself the employee is simply cut the phone.

After a long search I got the new service number which there is one pick the phone.