Kenstar Microwave Oven / No Service facility at Hyderabad

1 India Review updated:

I am not able to locate the Service Facility at Hyderbad. The the firm M/s Krushi, which first installed M/O was contacted on (040) [protected] said that they have registered the with Complaint No as 1012 on21/06/07. After repeated requests on 23/6/07, 25/06/07 27/06/07 and 0n 28/06/07 for sending the person to repair, they informed that they are not authorized service center and hence they will not send.

I have also tried to call M/s Kenstar local number [protected], [protected], (040)[protected], the phone though rings not body attends to the call.

May somebody tell me how do I reach Kenstar at Hyderbad for servicing of Microwave Oven.

Comments

• Pr
      18th of Jul, 2007
    Kenstar / Microwave - India - No one visited the buyer, to explain as per policy
    India

I purchased a Microwave from one of the retailer at Delhi and gifted it to a relative in Faizabad- UP. I was told 'Not -to open' the packing as company rep will come and explain it, other wise guarantee may not with stand.

However, despite having called up the shop keeper at South Extension and also the customer care number given by shopkeeper, No one from Company has visited so far.

This is Cheating and makes a case for consumer forum. The company's website never opens.
    If anybody is hearing this voice, let me know whom to contact in Kenstar to get things done,
    Should i open the microwave and start using - no patience any more. I don't care for guarantee from a cheat company.

Regards,