Kenstar / Kenstar Smart Mixer Grinder not working!

My name is Vandana.Recently I bought a Kenstar Smart Mixer in India with American wiring system... as I stay in USA.My problem is, for the first three times mixie worked perfectly after that. for the fourth time when I used it , suddenly mixie stopped in the middle... and it is not working still now... is the problem with current passing to mixie...

Beware people!

Thanks and Regards,
Vandana.

Va

Comments

• Vi
      20th of Sep, 2007

Hi, Did u try pressing and holding the red button at the bottom of the mixer. Hold it down till it goes in completely, unplug and the replug and try to run the appliance. Hope that helps

• Ne
      22nd of Sep, 2007

I have the same problem. At least you used it for 3 times. It happened the first time use. I brought it 15 days back when I came from india. I tried pressing the red button. It does not stay in. the moment I release, it comes back. No luck. If any one wants to buy a mixer, this is not your choice. Don't get in to trouble. This may be a good buy for india voltage system.

• Ka
      30th of Aug, 2008

Hi, I am also facing same problem. I am in USA. Kindly let me know, is there any service center in America and the phone number. Is there ant other option to correct the Kenstar mixee problem in USA.

18th of Oct, 2008

Kenstar Multiprocessor not working!

My name is Ananda.Recently I bought a Kenstar Multi Processor... as I stay in Marathahalli.My problem is, for the first time worked perfectly after that. for the third time when I used it, suddenly stopped in the middle... and it is not working still now... is the problem with current passing to multi processor...

Not happy with the service, because reptadlly i was calling kenstar service manager he was not able to solve the ptobleum

Beware people!

Thanks and Regards,
    Anand.

8th of Feb, 2009

Sir i sold 1 year back mixe cum grainder 2times burn winding all ready spend thousend rupees but still burn i have wareent car d 12 years what can i do no servicing centers aviable in hyderabad _ Mallikarjun mrbalarao2@gmail.com

• Ab
      3rd of Dec, 2009

can someone tell about kenstar service center in houston

6th of Jan, 2010

I live in UK. I bought this few days back, have used only once. I regret for not checking this complaints info before buying.

22nd of Apr, 2010
    Kenstar - Service center number not working
    India

From the last 10 days i am triying to contact the service center to repair my water cooler, but every time i make the call their customer care representative is busy on another call. KINDLY PROVIDE THE SERVICE CENTER NUMBER.
    Not happy with the service, i will never recommend this brand to any one.

• Pp
      27th of Jul, 2010
    Kenstar - Faulty AC's! Beware of Kenstar
    India

We made the mistake of buying Kenstar AC's and all our 5 Ac's became faulty within 3 months of installation and there is no one to attend. All their call center promises are sham. Beware of this company and all its products. Call 91-20-27293902 to get a piece of our mind.

• He
      5th of Aug, 2010
    Kenstar - They are not returning the repaired part or the old part even after 4 months
    Kenstar
    kenstar-appliances.com

The authorized service center has taken some part of the ove on 13.09.2008. He is not returning the repaired part or the old part even after 4 months even though i am reminding over phone on many occasions.

• Eg
      11th of Aug, 2010
    Kenstar - They are not responding to our repeated complaints
    Kenstar
    kenstar-appliances.com

The food processor hasn't been functioning for the last 1 month. It had stopped working once before too which was then repaired. But this time they are not responding to our repeated complaints.

• De
      12th of Oct, 2010

same problem with my kenstar mixie also .i regret for not checking this comments b4r buying .

• Su
      11th of Sep, 2011

I live in Europe. The main motor plastic gear which holds the jar has broken? Where do I get the spares. Is there any service centre in Europe? Where is the service centre in Chennai? Can I get only the plastic blade?

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2012

Do not buy Kenstar products. Their service after sale is very very poor