Ken's Plumbing / Threat

United States, Washington, Lacy Olympia Review updated:
Ken's Plumbing
Lacy Olympia
Phone: 360-459-8440
My property manager (Home Town Properties) hired Ken's Plumbing to come and fix my low flow toilets. Ken (owner of company) was rude from our initial contact throughout his entire time at my residents. His unprofessional behavior was most apparent when i retrieved my daughter who was attempting grab a straight edge razorblade from the owner, Ken. He obviously did not agree with the manner in which i prevented my daughter from injuring herself. Ken became verbally abusive and threatened to call CPS and my property manager. At this time I told him to leave my property. Ken stood on my porch, put his tools down, and proceeded to laugh at me. He again threatened me with CPS. I told him again to leave my porch. He remained on my property and I attempted to enlist a neighbor's assistance in having him leave. He then returned to his truck, which was in my driveway. Then he proceeded to call my Property manager. Later that same day, I found out that he had contacted my neighbors, informing them that i was an unfit mother and abusive to my daughter. It is due to his actions that I wish to file a complaint, so that no one else is subject to his threatening, demeaning, and unprofessional behavior.

D  12th of Oct, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Ken came to my house, and he worked very efficiently with professional manner. It seems to me that he was the best plumber so far. I believe that he has the reason to call the property manager becasue business owners don't treat custmers as she described above to loose work.