Kenroc Building Materials / Roofing

1 1205 - 38 Avenue NECalgary, Alberta, Canada

On Sept 24 at approximately 7 am Renroc Buliding Supplies came to my home by mistake and unloaded pallets of shingles onto my roof. They nailed 2 by 4's to slide the pallets and walked on two roof elevations with steel studded shoes.. My partner and I had left to work and my girls said the whole house shook and were still up there at 8:20am when they left to school. My neighbours came to me later that day and asked if I was replacing my roof ? I said NO, as we were just talking about that I was not planning on it for a few years. Kenroc left no note of apology or acknowledgement in their error of coming to a wrong address. My partner, Duane Lauritsen, and I queered if they came to 41 instead of 21 who were getting a new roof. Monday, Sept 28 Duane went to 21 West Terrace drive and asked if they came to 41 by mistake. They said yes and they were "expecting us". Kenroc came to do temporary repairs Oct 2, as there was a massive rain fall that weekend and offered 25% off materials for an entire new roof ! Is this how they go about generating new business??? My insurance company was contacted, Cooperators, and they estimated $ 7800 damage. Kenroc also sent out to get an estimate of damage and they came within $ 100 dollars of that estimate of damage. It was deemed I needed to replace my entire roof as products have changed and in order to match. Quotes were done and it will cost roughly $ 20, 000. It is now late in the season and no new roofs can be done till spring 2016. Lets hope there is no heavy snow, rain or wind causing further damage between now and then ! Kenroc's insurance after admitting $ 7800 in damages came back and offered $ 1, 925 to settle Dec 18, 2015. I now have to replace my entire roof pronto for Kenroc coming to the wrong address.

Re