Kenny Kingston Psychics / Disgusting charlatans

United States Review updated:
Kenny Kingston Psychics
They have a recorded message call me about every other day. These people are frauds and it is an insult to imply that I would be interested in their "services", The insult is compounded by the fact that they call me even though I am on the National Do Not Call Registry. They have no right to be bothering me, yet they call constantly. These disgusting charlatans must be stopped.

D  16th of Aug, 2009 by
My name is Helen - I'm secretary for Kenny Kingston. He hasn't been associated with the hotline for about 7 or 8 years - the company is using his name illegally! Sorry you're having problems - the "psychics" you mention are NOT "Kenny Kingston Psychics" at all and shouldn't be calling themselves that.
N  8th of Jan, 2012 by
If what you say is true... then I believe Kenny Kingston had a MORAL OBLIGATION to the public to demand the Company that is still "USING HIS NAME ILLEGALLY" to Cease And Desist a long time ago. Sorry Helen, but I do not believe your story that he is in no way affiliated with this company. I believe that you are trying to "Pass the Buck" because you and your "boss" ARE affiliated with this SCAM. If he WERE NOT a Greedy Blood Sucking - Sorrow Exploiter as this company clearly is - he would have done something about them "illegally using his name" a long time ago.
D  25th of Jun, 2015 by
All Psychics are fake. Save your money and don't waste your time. Buy the way Kenny Kingston would charge $300.00 for a
private reading.
D  29th of May, 2017 by
I had a reading with Kenny back in July 1988 at a now defunct San Francisco strip club. Kenny told me that the very next morning I'll piss a pot of gold, in the afternoon I'll piss more gold and pass a sausage or two, and in the evening I'll pass a pot of soupy poopy. Kenny was spot on! I was amazed at his intuitive brilliance. I was so amazed that I wrote to skeptic James Randi at CSICOP and I attempted to prove to the master skeptic that psychics are real from my experience. James just said that I'm a victim of "woo." I said, "no way!" Only Curley Howard goes "woo, woo, woo"!