Kenny Kingston Psychics / Disgusting charlatans

They have a recorded message call me about every other day. These people are frauds and it is an insult to imply that I would be interested in their "services", The insult is compounded by the fact that they call me even though I am on the National Do Not Call Registry. They have no right to be bothering me, yet they call constantly. These disgusting charlatans must be stopped.

Comments

• He
      16th of Aug, 2009

My name is Helen - I'm secretary for Kenny Kingston. He hasn't been associated with the hotline for about 7 or 8 years - the company is using his name illegally! Sorry you're having problems - the "psychics" you mention are NOT "Kenny Kingston Psychics" at all and shouldn't be calling themselves that.

• Aa
      8th of Jan, 2012

Helen,
    If what you say is true... then I believe Kenny Kingston had a MORAL OBLIGATION to the public to demand the Company that is still "USING HIS NAME ILLEGALLY" to Cease And Desist a long time ago. Sorry Helen, but I do not believe your story that he is in no way affiliated with this company. I believe that you are trying to "Pass the Buck" because you and your "boss" ARE affiliated with this SCAM. If he WERE NOT a Greedy Blood Sucking - Sorrow Exploiter as this company clearly is - he would have done something about them "illegally using his name" a long time ago.

• Bl
      25th of Jun, 2015

All Psychics are fake. Save your money and don't waste your time. Buy the way Kenny Kingston would charge $300.00 for a
    private reading.

• Bi
      29th of May, 2017

I had a reading with Kenny back in July 1988 at a now defunct San Francisco strip club. Kenny told me that the very next morning I'll piss a pot of gold, in the afternoon I'll piss more gold and pass a sausage or two, and in the evening I'll pass a pot of soupy poopy. Kenny was spot on! I was amazed at his intuitive brilliance. I was so amazed that I wrote to skeptic James Randi at CSICOP and I attempted to prove to the master skeptic that psychics are real from my experience. James just said that I'm a victim of "woo." I said, "no way!" Only Curley Howard goes "woo, woo, woo"!