Kenny Crouch, Flowers For All Occasions, Scarlet Flowers And Now Maybe Even Awesome Flowers / Unsatisfactory Service

United States Review updated:
Also had problems with them ...made several attempts to put in a complaint via email and their website but emails bunced back and no response received to date...and now no contact numbers are available on website!

Buyers stay clear of Kenny Crouch, Flowers for all Occasions, Scarlet Flowers and now maybe even Awesome Flowers - a complete dissatisfaction!

Learnt a big lesson - research web companys before purchase!

Comments

Ag
  27th of Mar, 2009
I do agree!
Stay clear of Flowers for all Occasions.
I ordered Fairy Yellows bouquet for my future Mother-in-law and what she received was a bunch of pink randomly picked flowers.
I used form from the website to complaint, received and e-mail saying 'Please call us on 0800-... ' and the girl I spoke to wasn't helpful at all. I was told that as per their terms & conditions delivered flowers may diffeer from the flowers on the photo.
Well, they did look nothing like what I ordered!
More than that, girl was rude and was iterrupted me few times!

STAY CLEAR OF THEM!!!
Sa
  2nd of Jun, 2009
I agree!

At least you got your flowers delivered my recipient recieved nothing but I still got billed for them. The contact info on the website is bogus and the 0800 # is not available at this time so I can't even speak to anyone in person about it and I just keep getting that generic email response. WARNING: DO NOT order flowers from this website.