Kenneth and Doyle Financial / LOAN SCAMMER

1 MS, United States Review updated:

YES Kenneth and Doyle Financial are LOAN SCAMMER, They scammer me out of $1700 for a $5000 loan that I have not got.This what they do, ask you for up front fees to get the loan ask you to wire the money to Canada, ON to CHERYL WARE .And you will get your money by 5:00 the next day but they tell you we had a issue with the lender with your loan need some more money to cover the loan. Here the people names that do the Loan Scammer (1) James Finch, New Accts, (2) Josh, customer service, (3) Daivd Reynolds, Accts Manager, (4) CEO of the company Brian Edwards all of these names could be fakes. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

Comments

• Wa

PLEASE FILE YOUR COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS BUSINESS USE WEB ADDRESSES BELOW:

Michigan's Attorney General's Website

FTC website

FTC.gov

FILE FILE FILE COMPLAINTS that is the only way to help those who have been scammed and prevent future people from being scammed!!!

Thanks everyone.

5th of Feb, 2010

It is just not good enough to complain on sites like these, take the necessary steps to file complaints with all government agencies. Below are the links for the complaint forms for each site:

FBI - Crime Commission

Michigan's Attorney General's Website

FTC website

Better Business Bureau

OFIR Shuts Down Fake Detroit Mortgage Company
    February 4, 2010by Michigan RealEstateRama

Category: News || Insurance, Mortgage | 2 CommentsLANSING, MI - February 4, 2017 - (RealEstateRama) — The Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation (OFIR) shut down an operation claiming to be a Detroit-based mortgage company called “Kenneth and Doyle Financial” by ordering it to cease and desist from doing business. OFIR believes that Kenneth, through its website, http://www.kennethdoylefinancial.com, was posing as a legitimate mortgage company in an attempt to steal consumers’ money and identity. The fraudulent company was encouraging customers to apply for loans by providing personal information including social security and financial account numbers.
    “OFIR will continue to make it our business to put these fake financial companies out of business, ” OFIR Commissioner Ken Ross said. “This was most likely an advance fee scam, where consumers are lured into paying upfront fees for services they never get in return.”

OFIR contacted Kenneth’s website host and the website has been shut down.

Following numerous consumer complaints, OFIR conducted an investigation and found that Kenneth was not licensed under the state’s Mortgage Brokers, Lenders and Servicers Licensing Act.

To find out if a mortgage company is licensed to do business in the state, consumers can contact OFIR toll-free at 877-999-6442 or visit the agency’s website www.michigan.gov/ofir and click “Who We Regulate.”

To view OFIR’s cease and desist order, visit: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/dleg/Kenneth_C_D_310029_7.pdf

Contact: Jason Moon 517-335-1700

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2010
    Kenneth and Doyle Financial - Sent Money upfront and they didn't follow through with loan
    Kenneth and Doyle Financial
    Detroit
    Michigan
    Phone: 877-826-8582

Frank Martin from Kenneth and Doyle called me and told me I had been approved for a $5000.00 loan. He said they needed collateral for this loan because of my bad credit. They needed $800.00 and said I wouldn't have to make my first payment until Nov. So in good faith I sent the money. The money never came so I called them. Then David Reynolds from the same company called me and told me that the lender reevaluated my application and said that they needed another $800.00 to release the $5000.00 to me for the loan. I told him to forget it . That I didn't have the money to sent him. So I told him to sent me my money back. He said he would but it couldn't be sent back until the next billing cycle. I don't think that sounds right. I was told by someone that it it illegal for them to sit on my money. That they need to send it back to me overnight. I called them back and they keep insisting I have to wait until the next billing cycle. I don't even know if I'm going to receive it back.

• Ki
      9th of Feb, 2010

Okay, this company stole my money to. When it all started Frank Martin offered me a loan for $5000 but since I had no credit he said that I need to wire a security deposit of $625.00 which was a 4 month payment to secure the loan since I had no collateral such as a car or home that I owned. I sent the money off to Toronto, Ontario Canada. The next day they called me and said that they needed an additional $625 because the first payment was to small to secure a loan for that much so I went along with it. After I sent the next payment off they called the next day and said the, enders backed out the agreement and the manager David Reynolds offered me $10, 000 with all the same terms and conditions and monthly payments as the $5000 loan but they needed $1250 to secure that loan so I sent in the money to Hamilton, Ontario this time even though at this point I was skeptical. After they told me the next day that the lenders were asking for an additional $1250 I looked them up on the net and found out that it all was a scam so now I'm trying to do anything to get my money back plus more I've notfied Chicago's attorney general Lisa Madigan plus another attorney and put fraud alerts on my social securty number and put my checking account on hold. Does anybody have any additional info on how to handle this legally?