Kenneth and Doyle Financial / laon scam

1 Detroit, MI, United States Review updated:

i was a vctim of a loan scam threw this company i am on disability and get only 900 a month and Frank martin calledme about a 5000 loan but i needed to send in 780.00 for 5 months of paymments and my laon would be in my bank by 5 pm the next day. i got a call from dave reynolds the next day saying there was a problem and the lender couldnt get an insurance policy and i need to send more money. i refused and they said i would not get my money back till the next billing cycle. i called the federal trade commision and filed complaint and bbb nd filed complaint. they said i would not be getting my money back becasue it was a scam and never to sent money to canada.this has made me very bad becasue that was my whole check for febuary to live on me and my kids .

Kf

Comments

• Th
      11th of Feb, 2010

THESE SO CALLELD NUMBER FINANCIAL OPTION PEOPLE. Almost got me, my husband is locked up, and his bail is set really high. I wanted a loan to help bail him out. I got a call from Norman Walsh saying I have been apporved for a $5000 loan from a private lender. However, I needed to send 771.92 security as a locked down payment for the first 8 months. I was about to send the money and the contract back with my ID, when something just lrold me to ook them up one more time. And boom there it was all these people who were ripped off, due to the face that people are so desperate for money. It's really sad you know, they almost got me. Now any company I deal with get checked out first before anything transpire.
    ESQ BROOKLYN, NY

• Kf
      13th of Feb, 2010

yes tehse people are ### to bad they cant work for there money instead of stealing it this guy goes by a diffierent name every wek oh this week norman walsh, last week a daivid the week before james finch he needs to be stop.