Kennedy Western University / Tuition Refund wanted

1 501 Main Street, Thousand Oaks, CA, US Review updated:

Both my husband and myself took out SLM loans to further our education online with Kennedy Western University.
What seemed like a great idea towards having degrees in our already professional lives turned into being a way to get ripped off. The web site for classes was nearly always unreachable along with the support that was initially promised.
We have been trying to contact someone since this all started in 2003 and now we see that the school has changed names and more than likely includes the web sites which answers why we could not reach anyone.
Kennedy Western Received $16, 000.00 from us through SLM (which we have now paid off) but never returned our calls or looked into why we weren't participating...We demand a refund and need help in knowing who to contact.
Can anyone help us?
Paul & Karen Goll
[protected]

Kg

Comments

• Mo
      Jun 04, 2013

Thank you for sharing your story and I in the same situation. I have fighting and trying to get my money back as well since 2003. I withdrew from this program within the first seven days of registering and they still wouldn't give me back my money. I too used student loans through SLM to pay and I need help getting my money back!!!