Kennedy & Cabot / Treasury Notice

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: none

They keep sending me a notice of winning a large amount of money in the sum of $997, 997.97 and want me to send them a prosscessing fee of $19.79 and that I have just Ten (10) day's to do so.and it is to be sent in a plain envelope to this address:
Kennedy & Cabot PMB215
10120 W. Flamingo Rd. Ste.#4
Las Vegas, NV. 89147.
I hope you can do something about this way that they are scaming people. Thank You!

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008

I decided to wait until I did some research and as a result, I came across this site. I went to Google search and found out the address was to PostNet. I went further down the list and found the complaint site and saw the complaint about Kennedy & Cabot. When I saw the envelope only had "Office of Director" in the return address secion, I wanted to know who is sending me such stuff before I send any money, or claim any money. Even if sweepstakes don't require you to pay any money up front, the company can still give you problems. Some can leave you with worthless checks, and /or take money from you. Before you claim or pay out anything, check things out first, and if in doubt, toss it! Better to have what you have than to be greedy and not get anything at all.

• Di
      9th of Dec, 2008

Every week I get at least 1 or 2 letters just like this! Send $19.95, or send $20.00. Can't the Post Office stop this since they are using the mail for fraud?

• St
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I 'm getting the same things in the mail. I come on here everytime i get one and check it out. In the last month I think that I've gotten atleast 4 of them...Seems like the law would do something about them.

• La
      4th of Feb, 2009

I too received this letter today, but they have changed the name to Kemper & Covington and I find that ironic since my last name is covington, but I am not sending them a dime, and I wish something could be done about people like them.

• Ho
      18th of May, 2009

i think these people should be made to pay what ever they promise people, because some people like myself are on fixed incomes and we fall for the trap thinking it will get us off government assistance