Kenmore Whispertone Canister / Hose replace

I purchased this about 12 yrs ago. I need to replace the hose. We bought a new hose at the repair center but they were unable to tell us how to take the end off the old hose that goes into the canister & attach it to the new hose. We figured out how to get the other end apart & on to the new hose. how do I go about getting this done?

Comments

• Ol
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Kenmore - Kenmore 14573 dishwasher

This machine was (and still is) very highly rated by Consumer Reports, but I have found it quite unsatisfactory. It simply does not clean many plates, bowls, and glasses. Also many items emerge much dirtier than when they were put in the machine. Coffee cups, bowls, and glasses often contain backed on debris from unknown sources.

Kenmore - Refrigerator
    Palmdale
    California

I bought refrigerator from sears no more than 2 years ago and now the compressor has gone out, Sears will not help out unless I purchase a home appliance warranty for a whole year, or pay out of pocket for estimate that was highly expensive and exaggerated in the parts prices, they have been rude and unhelpful, will never buy from Sears again.

• Li
    Kenmore - Washing machine
    London
    Kentucky

Won't fill, won't clean, no help from Kenmore. Will never, never, never purchase any product or service associated with the Kenmore name.

• Re
    Kenmore - Elite dishwasher
    Surrey
    British Columbia
    Canada

The dishwasher buttons are flashing red light continuously and also it is not working. We don't know the reason and its irritating .

• Me
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Kenmore - kenmore side by side refrigerator

Doors are rusting. Customer Service was rude and insulted me. Had repair service out before one year, technician called his supervisor and told him doors needed to be replaced his request was denied and they sent me cleaning supplies. They keep transferring me and keeping me on hold.

• Gr
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Kenmore - Kenmore Refrig
    Plattsburgh
    New York

The outside of the doors is rusting, looks like it is happening between the grain. It smells like rust and when I wipe it with a white towel the towel is orange. What do I do?

• Ba
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Kenmore - Elite refrigerator
    Birmingham
    Alabama

I have been a long time customer and i have purchased a lot of your products over the years. In 7/16 i bought a kenmore elite refrigerator and the compressor went out 18 months later. I buy a lot of houses and work with a lot of new home owners that ask me for advise about appliances. If you can't fix this, i can no longer recommend your products.

22nd of Oct, 2018
    Kenmore - Canister Vaccum cleaner
    Milford
    Massachusetts

Hi ! I would like to ask you guys why the Vaccum are. In a really bad ! It' has been so expensive and wasting money for us homeowners or. Either business owner.. is that any chance to make a better Vaccum ? More powerful? Those Vaccum stop work at the first week that had been used?

31st of Oct, 2018