Kenmore Refrigerator / Cracks in liner
(12/06) We bought a Kenmore Side by Side Refrigerator [protected] and discovered cracks in the liner(5/08).
We called Sears, we were told we had to have a repair man come check it out. He arrived & said the only thing that the manufacturer recommended was an epoxy to cover the cracks that have already started to discolor the liner.
We did try to work with Leslie Daley from Sears Corp.
We had the repairman come out with the part(an epoxy plastic panel) that would have covered the cracks but it looked as awful in the repair booklet as it did when the repairman held it up.It was not a flush fit. Even the repairman said the liner was defective.
We did not have the epoxy panel put on because my daughter has breathing issues and there is no way to insure MOLD from NOT growing beneath the panel/in the cracks. Epoxy is not a fix it is a bandage.
Leslie Daley at Sears said that is all that they are going to do. They are done.
More Kenmore Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore series 500 he washer
- Kenmore - Kenmore Elite Model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore - rebate program
- Kenmore - loss of food due to refrigerator not working 
- Kenmore - washing machine