Kenmore / microwave oven model [protected]
Today I dumped our replaced Kenmore Microvave at Sears Repair Center. This second one lasted 15 months. The first one lasted 8 months.
There will not be a third. Being told to buy extended warranty is not an answer. Good riddance to Kenmore/Sears. Once upon a time products were meant to last a long time; now, they are cheaply made, the better to break down sooner, rather than later. The result is to force unsatisfied consumers to continue replacing products, while creating endless landfills. And no thanks to Consumer Reports on this recommendation. They base them on very short term test.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - double oven
- Kenmore - wait time/ broken speaker
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes
- Kenmore - kenmore model 11022332510 washing machine