Kenmore — burning refridgerator
I woke up this morning to a kitchen filled with smoke. My Kenmore Coldspot 106.[protected] was burning. I found the problem, the relay device on the compressor melted and was burning. The compressor is destroyed along with the relay box.
I called Kenmore and they said that I was welcome to pay full price for all the repairs. Nice! It could have caught the house on fire and killed us in our sleep if it had happened in the middle of the night.
I believe Kenmore knows about this flaw but chooses to ignore it. I am considering a lawsuit to force them into action. Somebody is going to get killed from this defective product if they haven't already.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top! 
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace