Kenmore Elite Washing Machine / Sears washing machine exploded!
Our $800 Kenmore Elite washing machine died after 13 months. Since it had a 12 month warranty the Sears people didn't take any responsibility - even though we had called them 3 months earlier to report the problem (the agitator came loose from the machine and would come out when the clothes were removed). They told us the repair would be $550, plus it cost $55 to have their service guy come out and say "yup, it's all screwed up". When the agitator came apart during a wash / spin, it spewed a dozen parts, and punched holes in the top of the drum. It made a loud enough noise that it scared my daughter! We called the Sears customer "service" people, got the run around, had to call many times, and the best they'd offer was 10% off the price of the repair - which basically meant that the service call was no charge.
I will never buy another thing from Sears as long as I live. Don't buy a Kenmore, unless you have money to waste.
More Kenmore Elite Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore warm & ready electric stove model# 790.94852300
- Kenmore - Kenmore vacuum cleaner model number 116.35922
- Kenmore - top loading high efficiency low-water washer. 
- Kenmore - stove/oven 
- Kenmore - microwave