Kenmore / elite model 721.7603
Purchased the oven back in June. Bottom oven is defective. I have called extended warranty and they have sent a repairmen 6 times and the oven is still not working. I have cancelled my extended warranty (what a joke).
I spoke to Sears last week and they insisted on sending another repair person. Again, they want to inconvenience me with this defective product that I no longer want. I have asked for them to honor the manufacturer's warranty and replace the product. I was given a case number and told that someone would call me in 72 hours.. Another joke. I call a week later and they tell me that they have scheduled a service call on 9/10. I told them that I will not be here and do not want any more service calls. How do you schedule service calls without talking to anyone.. They keep doing this.
This is ridiculous. It has never worked. Part after part.. I am taking time off to meet the tech and over a month later nothing has changed. I wish that I could just return all of their appliances and got to Lowe's or Home Depot.
I know they are going under but this is ridiculous. The product is defective just allow me to purchase another product that works
Updated by Cheryl Dawson, Sep 08, 2018
2018 Kenmore appliance
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite washer
- Kenmore - double oven
- Kenmore - wait time/ broken speaker
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes