Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Sears / Bad product- even worse service!

I have learned my lesson and need to warn as many people as I can.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS! unless you want to throw your money out the window. ( give to charity instead!)

I bought 2 Kenmore Elite Dishwashers. ( I entertain quite a bit and wanted 2 in my kitchen we we built this house)

They have NEVER worked right. For the past year I have been hand-washing dishes each and every day..there they sit.

Sears repair people have flooded my kitchen- twice...they are here almost every week. Sometimes they don't even show up! waste my time and energy.

Here they sit..STILL not working and I have the extended warranty documents in my hand.

What do I do now?

N  4th of Aug, 2009 by
Hey, Ontario, here's what we did. Bought Elite 2-drawer. Have had five service calls (which we understand is the qualifier) and, after numerous calls, were directed to Sears "One Source"
group. Got very nice woman who listened, gave me a case number and had another dept. call with a credit to be used at Sears for any other dishwasher up to a very fair amount, including delivery, install, set-up and removal of the original. We're going into Sears today to look at the dishwashers. Push Sears for the "One Source" option. Good luck. Rochester, NY.
A  13th of Aug, 2011 by
Thank you for the advice. This is what I will have to do. I bought it back in February this year. It NEVER works right. Every time I use it, I curse it at the same time. "It's a piece of junk and cost me $1360.73, to be exact!" I want to throw it away. First of all, it never dries. I got the Sears service guy in my house, and he didn't find anything wrong. Still to this day it is not working. I need to warn others not to buy this piece of junk. I can't believe Sears would design something like this poor quality.