Kenmore Elite Dishwasher / Do not buy Kenmore products!
I purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher barely over 1 year ago. We had our fist problem less than 5 months after owning the dishwasher. They told us that a thermostat burnt out and they replaced it. Now 1 month after the warranty ran out the thermostat went out again. Sears refused to help me without charging me a service charge and a charge for the part. I believe that the thermostat is not the reason that we keep having this problem there has to be something else causing the thermostat to burn out. I even had one associate from sears agree with me that the thermostat was not the problem, but the refuse to go back and fix the issue. I will never buy another sears or Kenmore product again. Buyer beware Kenmore and sears product have gone downhill since the merger with kmart.
Do not buy Kenmore products!
More Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Gas Grill - faulty burners 
- Kenmore Refrigerator repair quote 1-11-18 - sears neglected to properly assess a loud noise prior to warranty expiry 10-2018
- Kenmore - microwave/convection oven model # 790.89393510
- Kenmore - washer
- Kenmore - kenmore elite microwave
- Kenmore - kenmore elite washer