Kenmore / Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer

United States, Virginia, 214 Windward Drive SW Review updated:
Roanoke, VA
214 Windward Drive SW
Phone: 540-774-6383
I bought a Kenmore Elite HE3t Frontload Washer & Dryer. Have 2 1/2 years I started getting this F11 code during the spin cycle. I could not get past the spin cycle. I called Sears and it would be a 65.00 charge for service to come out. I paid 2200 for washer and dryer. Service person came and said it would be 552.00 +/- to repair the washer. I said I wanted a second opinion. He said it was the circuit board. I call another service person from another company and he said he could fix it, but it would be 400.00 +/- and a week for the part.

They had me over a barrel. Please do not buy this machine. I will never buy another Sears product.

N  31st of Aug, 2009 by
I purchased a Kenmore Front loading washer 3yrs ago I love the way it cleans much better than a top loader. The only thing is that don't leave any thing in the pockets (who doesn't sometimes) because it can get buy the guard ( that was never put in correctly from the begining) I had a service guy come in to repair once. It happened again. I t took my husband to figure out how the screen should be put back in to guard the components so things do not enter it. I am just angry when things arn't check before they are shipped out cost me and other people money. Hopefully won't happed again. Check pockets.
N  24th of Sep, 2014 by
We bought a Kenmore Washer and Dryer 4 years ago... I am very disappointed with this front loader! We have had service man out many times... His answer is always about the amount of detergent! The door latch was fixed a couple weeks ago now it is leaking again will not spin unless I drain the pump again and again. I do this after every few loads and clean the filter which has nothing in it! The code keeps coming on saying oe I drain it again and still doesn't spin out properly... It will take a week for repairman to come out and another week for parts. I really hate this washer I am 65 years old and am not able to continually do maintanance on this poorly designed machine... All the trouble I have had has made me realize this thing should have been recalled! I will never buy any Kenmore product again as The company will not stand by their products!! The washer needs and should be replaced by the company!!

Kenmore Logo Kenmore