Kenmore / kenmore elite front load washer
I bought a Kenmore Elite HE3t Frontload Washer & Dryer. Have 2 1/2 years I started getting this F11 code during the spin cycle. I could not get past the spin cycle. I called Sears and it would be a 65.00 charge for service to come out. I paid 2200 for washer and dryer. Service person came and said it would be 552.00 +/- to repair the washer. I said I wanted a second opinion. He said it was the circuit board. I call another service person from another company and he said he could fix it, but it would be 400.00 +/- and a week for the part.
They had me over a barrel. Please do not buy this machine. I will never buy another Sears product.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite washer
- Kenmore - double oven
- Kenmore - wait time/ broken speaker
- Kenmore - top loading washing machine
- Kenmore - 500 series does not clean clothes