Kelvin Graham / need to fine out person can not fly out from Nigeria because he got denied his E-ticket

1 Nigeria Review updated:

I have receive this mail from Mr. Graham. I would like to know if it is really the problem there or he make this up to get money from me. Pleas help me investigate. He also said"at about 4am as i was going to the hotel, i was attacked by armed robbers and was robbed of the cash i has with me." is that true? this is happen on April 2, 09. is it police report at all. at March 24, 09. is that a girl name Nicky Graham admitted to hospital for appendicitis with a Doctor name Affun patrick at, sunrise clinic No 27 saint mary's hospital road, off airport road, warri, delta state. is that true or not. He been asking to send money for the surgery $600 and for brought blood $600. I need help to fine out all this event was really happen. if not how I get my money back. Now he is in Nigeria. If you need more info please write me at kimberley_is@yahoo.com I also send the mail that he forward to me that said his e-ticket is not valid. Please help me. If he is a crook pleas take care of this. so the other won't have to be the victim again.

Sincerely
Kimvberley Chiewcharn

From: Kelvin Graham <grahamk32@yahoo.com>
To: kimberley_is@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:22:26 PM
Subject: Fw: NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS

Honey this was the message the nigerian immigrations sent to me about the E ticket and i thought i should forward it to you, so you will understand what i was telling you.
love always

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, Nigeria Immigration <nigeria_immigrations_services@ymail.com> wrote:

From: Nigeria Immigration <nigeria_immigrations_services@ymail.com>
Subject: NIGERIA IMMIGRATIONS
To: grahamk32@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 10:07 PM

Hello Sir,
I am Paul Logan of the Nigerian Immigrations services.
We appreciate your patronage in wanting to fly two passengers Mr Kelvin Graham and Nicky Graham, on bristish Airways from Murtala muhammed international airport, Lagos states(Los) to Usa enroute heathrow international airport, London but they are yet to be cleared by our immigration officials.
Sir, we express dishonour to the E-ticket which you bought, because it is not in conformity with the Aviation/Immigration law of 1999(Re:AV/IM 435) which states that all traveller must get his or her ticket at the counter at the airport of departure for the following reasons.
1.To avoid prevailing scams resulting from purchase of E-ticket with stolen credit cards, thereby leading to the Nigerian aviations/immigrations running into unforseen debts to the various airlines.
2.The law was enacted and enforced in order to encourage various local travel agents operating with the various airlines in Nigeria.
3.The law was enacted and enforced in order to generate internal revenue for the Aviation/immigration sector of the economy of Nigeria.

Sir, with reference to the electronic ticket which you bought for two with reservation number VXF25Y and VXF26Y which has been verified in our system, Mr Kelvin Graham and miss Nicky Graham, has been declined because of the above stated reasons.
Sir, we appreciate your patronage but we also apologise for the inconviniences, dishonour this email may pose to you.
Sir, we advise that you should buy your travel ticket at the counter at airport of departure.
Sir, for further enquiries, call us through this number +[protected]

Best regards

Paul Logan

Nigeria Immigrations/Aviation services

Ki

Comments

• Sc
      6th of Apr, 2009

The whole thing is a scam. Kelvin is not his real name. It's one of the most common stories used in Nigerian romance scams. He will have used photos stolen from somewhere on the internet but the person you're writing to is sitting in an internet cafe in Africa. I suggest you do a search for "romance scams"

• De
      10th of Mar, 2011

Have a similar situation and need some input? I have been talking with Mr. Scott Jones and his child Christianna! Supposedly there was a robbery last Friday night at the Olaide Guest House and they were robbed, 4 people killed and the child is in a hospital called Hana Private Hsopital! I cannot find anything on telephone numbers he has given to me nor can I find addresses he has given to me! i have an address as 27 kehinde street, Egebeda Nigeria 23401! is this correct?He has me to wire money but I have not now he says his attorney has sent him money and chris is better and he doesnt need money but his attorney will be contacting me for me to be his next of kin?? I am sure thisisa scam but please give me some information as the man says he will be back in states in april!