Kelly Printing Supplies / toner / company lies about price and over charged

1 P.O.Box 70600 Las Vegas NV 89170, Las Vegas,, United States

A sales rep. from Kelly printing supplies called my office and insisted we give them a try on their toners. The man said 2 for 55.00 I told him I was not interested and he insisted. I asked him several questions (because I already thought it could be a scam)such as are you sure its 2 for 55.00? Will I have to cancel or is this a auto/ send out. The man assured me 2 for 55.00 and no auto reorder. I said ok I will give you guys a chance... I tried to pay him at that moment but he would not take payment because he said i had to try it for 30 days. Then they would send me a bill. So on Nov 21 2018 I received a bill for 124.95 Can you believe that! I called them and they said I miss understood him but I told them no I didn't because I asked more than once. I told them I would send 1 toner back because I only agreed to 55.00. I even told her to go back and listen to the recorded call. I don't understand how someone who runs a business can scam people and get away with it. I have no problem paying the 55.00 but 124.95 come on thats a ripoff Kelly Printing Supplies P.O.Box 70600 Las Vegas NV [protected] ext 338 Account# 108416 Invoice # 238769

La