Kelly Printing Supplies / toner cartridges

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

After many phone calls telling them I was not interested, I finally agreed to try 1 at the price it would be if I bought 4. the black toner cartridge arrived, and when we used it, it did not last any longer than the refurbished ones we purchase for much less money. I then like so many others received the call to send the other 3 that I ordered. I told them NO. I said they needed to go back and listen to the phone call, because I was pretty sure it was recorded. We never agreed that I would purchase the other 3. I told them to never call me again.

The other issue with this company, their toner cartridge damaged my printer, and it now has black spots on everything we print. This was not happening before we used their cartridge. NEVER EVER WORK WITH THIS COMPANY.

Ju
Aug 20, 2018

Comments

• Li
      30th of Oct, 2018

I just had a phone call from them and I could not get thru to him that we are not changing suppliers for our cartridges and he became very rude. I ended up hanging up on him. Do not get involved with this company, they do not seem like they are customer friendly and after roping you in to buy cartridges they could care less about you as a customer. I agree with the negative reviews mentioned previously from other people who has received phone calls from them. My advice is if they call you, don't waste your time trying to talk to them, just hang up.