Kelly P Giffordonly praise1

1 Review updated:

I CAN ONLY TALK FOR MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS EXPERIENCES WITHE MISS KELLY. ONY SPEAK FOR MY EXPERIENCE, SHE, SENIORS LIKE ME, ANDN DID A WONDERFUL JOB. GAVE ME A DISCOUNT. AS SHE DOES FOR ALL POLICE, FIRE, MEDICAL & TEACHES. SHE HAS EVEN EXTENDED CREDIT, AND FORGIVEN DEBTS (WHICH I TOLD HER SHE OUGHT NOT DO). SHE ALSO GIVES ME FREE STUFF ALL THE TIME . SHE IS NOT IN BUSINESS TO GET RICH, SHE LOVES PEOPLE, AND HELPING THEM. SHE IS A SWEET GIRL, AND DOESN'T HAVE A MEAN BONE IN HER BODY. PLEASE POST THIS IN HER DEFENSE. SHE'S A WONDERFUL YOUNG LADY. YOURS TRULY, JAQUE BENNETT. ILIVE IN TAMPA PALMS.

Comments

• Jb
      Dec 17, 2008

J. BENNETT SPEAKS FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE. KELLY IS A RETIRED PARAMEDIC AND HAS ALWAYS HELPED EVERYONE, INCLUDING TAMMY WEDEL, AT CLEOPATRA'S. I'M GLAD SHE LEFT TO BE ON HER OWN. I WORKED WITH KELLY AT THE FIRE DEPT. SHE TRAINED ME, AND I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR 15 YEARS. SHE IS AWSOME. WHOEVER IS SAYING SHE IS A BAD PERSON OR DIDN' T TO A GOOD JOB IS CRAZY OR LYING.
    'S BOOBS LOOKED 100% BETTER, I SAW THE PICTURES, AND THE LADY (POLLYANNA) CRIED SHE WAS SO HAPPY. I THINK THIS IS ALL A SCAM TO GET MONEY FROM KELLY, AND TRY TO RUIN HER REPUTATION-GOOD LUCK! SHE HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT THINK THE WORLD OF HER. SHE IS GENEROUS, KIND, AND WILL GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF OF HER BACK IF YOU WANTED IT. SHE WAS MY MENTOR AND STILL IS MY FRIEND. SHE ALWAYS GIVES FIRE AND POLICE A DISCOUNT, TOO. HOW COOL IS THAT!

TAMMY MIRA-GULLEY
    FIRE INSPECTOR/INVESTIGATOR
    TAMPA FIRE RESCUE
    TAMPA, FLA. 33602

• Jb
      Dec 17, 2008

I'm glad some one is finally defending Kelly;s work. I am her old sister and know how hard she worked at Cleaopatra;s to get an stupid instructor certificate. Know because this Whacko" David William, is picketing Cleopatra's, I can't help but think that's what made Tammy flip-out and not give Kelly what she "apprenticed" (worked for nothing) for a year to get. I'm glad she's out of their and in a more professional an sophisticated medical environment, where her knowledge is more appreciated. I hope she doesn't cave and give whacko a dime. He's con artist and a nut case.

Neoglyphs
    Oddessa, Fla.

• Da
      Mar 12, 2009

You're dead wrong. Paying for a procedure TWICE isn't being a con artist. I'm Dave Williams. Kelly Gifford was "slow paying" the treatment and trying to get $250 per extra visit. It is Kelly Gifford that has the "my mistake = your problem" attitude. That doesn't include the damage Kelly did when she backed into Pollyanna's car in the parking lot.

May 23, 2009

I think Kelly's great. She always does stuff for free. This David & Pollyanna Williams are con artists that took advantage of a really nice person, and are blackmailing her for a 200.00 refund, and wouldn't let her see what they thought was wrong. I have been seeing Kelly since she started school after retirement for a long career at the Fire Dept. She is not the kind of person to "Rip Off" anyone. Call her and make an appt. for yourself, her phone number is 298-8447.

May 23, 2009

This guy is a crackpot. He pickets Cleopatra's, and Kelly doesn't even work there. He's got a screw loose. Kelly's great. Well versed in advanced skin care, cleared up my son's Acne, and gives more than she charges for. This guy is way off base.

May 23, 2009

Just talked to Kelly tonite about this weenie David Williams. He doesn't know who he's messing with. Kelly's a good girl with a long standing reputation of voluteering and working pro bono. Pollyanna's condition is one that will progress, no matter who does the work, it's a progressive condition. I back Kelly 100%. Dr. Edmunds

May 23, 2009

I have know Kelly 35 years, she is dedicated to what ever she does, and does it with attention to detail. I don't know anything about permanent make up, but apparently she does, and I'll take her word over a gypsy any day. Larry Anthony, HCFR

May 23, 2009

Kelly is my daughter, and if she is guilty of anything it is being too trusty. She should have never extended credit to this charater. What goes around, comes around, he'll get his one day.

May 23, 2009

I have know Kelly since see was 3 and I was 2, we grew up together, and I conseder her an honest, smart, sweet person. This does not sound like my "Sis"

Rebecca Landers
    Jim Wicox

May 24, 2009

I've know Kelly since we were kids. She's ahard worker and does not rip off clients.

May 24, 2009

Kelly is my neighbor of 22 years. She's a very kind person, and works for free all the time. This man is evil, and his wife needs our prayersl

Steven and Byron