KELLY O'NEAL/Legacy Trading Company / O'NEAL = ###

Glass StreetDallas, United States Review updated:
3.7
Phone: 214-748-5118

Hey y'all! I have worked with Kelly 'I'm A Thief, F*ck You' O'Neal and let me tell you: In my (and many other honest people's) opinion, there are few scummier people on the planet than him. If you even speak to him or his 'employees', they will rob you blind. They are the worst kind of criminals...those who steal from hard-working people who can least afford it. Let's hope someone takes care of them once and for all soon and send their sorry lying ### to jail. Beware!
Bo

More KELLY O'NEAL/Legacy Trading Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of Sep, 2008
Kelly O'Neal is the best designer, business owner of 2008 according to a straw poll
  16th of Sep, 2008
Kelly O'Neal strikes again! What a tremendous talent in DFW! See Dallas Morning News article, October 2007!
  16th of Sep, 2008
Kelly O'Neal and team have been a leading design force in Dallas for over 20 years!
Ci
  16th of Sep, 2008
Kelly O’Neal is not only an excellent business operator, but a highly regarded leader in the gift and home accessory industries. As someone who’s had the honor of collaborating with Mr. O’Neal, I can attest to his dedication to high values, business ethics, and leadership standards.

The original poster’s rant is obviously based in personal issues of his own. What a shame to bludgeon such an upstanding individual with this kind of tripe.
Co
  16th of Sep, 2008
I have known Kelly O'Neal for over 15 years.

I know he is a honest and good person.

From first hand experience I know Kelly is a business person that I trust.

It is sad that anyone would say such untrue and distastful things about one of the best designers in Dallas. Please do not believe a word of this complaint.
Br
  16th of Sep, 2008
Sound baseless and personal with no basis in fact.
Jc
  16th of Sep, 2008
I've known Kelly O'Neal for about 20 years. I've done business with Legacy Trading for about 15 years. He and his company have done 3 homes for me and 2 commercial office projects.

I've know Kelly to be an honest and straight forward business person. He has always delivered exactly what he said he would. More than once, I have selected items or looks that were somewhat expensive only to have Kelly find a way to either find another source or have a similar item made at a much lower cost. His thought process was that while this particular sale might earn him less money, by watching out for his clients' interests he would earn a longer term relationship.

In short, I guess everyone can have a bad experience anywhere, but over many years and several projects I've found Kelly and Legacy Trading to be of the highest integrity.
Ti
  16th of Sep, 2008
I have been working with Kelly O'Neal and Legacy Trading Company for the last two years on our new home. He has been involved in every aspect of the design process. He continues to go above and beyond the call of duty and has always been there for us. We would whole heartly reccommend him to anyone. His work has been outstanding and there is no quesiton that he is completly honest and operates his business with integrity.
Ja
  16th of Sep, 2008
I have known Kelly personally for years and have always known him to be honest and straightforward. I worked in his store years ago and I never saw any shady or dishonest business practices. If anything, I felt that he was too trusting of his employees. I have seen him get burned for giving people second chances, but he still believes that most people are good.
Su
  16th of Sep, 2008
This is truly ridiculous...I have known Kelly O'Neal for 15 years...I have dealt with him on every level...he has been a vendor to me, a designer, and after many years our friendship has grown from the business realm to the personal. He is truly one of the most talented, honest (sometimes to his own detriment!), and fair minded men that I have worked with.

Good luck ruining him...he has far too many dedicated clients and friends that have experienced his talentand kindness for many years...and big track record for your obviously PERSONAL PETTY VENDETTA.
Shame on you!
Da
  16th of Sep, 2008
The Kelly O'Neal I know (and have known for 17 years) is an honest and respected business man. As a client 17 years ago, I felt Kelly looked out for our best interests and was always above reproach. Further, I knew we could count on him. As a friend, there is no one more loyal, sympathetic and funny than Kelly. This smear campaign is ridiculous and I cannot imagine your motivation.
Ja
  16th of Sep, 2008
The person with the problem with Kelly O'Neal needs to read the following text taken from the Bible in Romans 1.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of men who by their wickedness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely, his eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse; 21 for although they knew God they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their senseless minds were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man or birds or animals or reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error. 28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct. 29 They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them.

If you are the person guilty of slandering Kelly then I want you to read this over and over again until you get it.
Mo
  16th of Sep, 2008
Kelly is of the utmost high standard of integrity and honesty in his business. I know this to be true after working with him. He is one of the most creative, dedicated, talented, and respected designers in Dallas.

It's a shame that the internet has the capability to discount an individual or business based on the complaint of one obviously slanderous person.
Gw
  16th of Sep, 2008
wow, seriously... dear complainer! or artist! or psyco! or whomever you are... you do not do well changing the way in which you write sentences nor phrases. you can go on this sad rag of a web site and see that ONE PERSON AND ONE PERSON ONLY continues to write and pretend to be this mass community of complaints with kelly... when it is SO OBVIOUS that the complainer is one sad, sad, sad bitter soul whom has nothing else to do but stalk kelly. as i began to reiew this site and sadly spend my own healthy minutes of my life reading this JOKE, i realize that this same sick person, is not content until he bashes all of kelly's employees, friends and relatives. HATE ONLY LEADS YOU TO A LONELY PLACE ALONE! Do yourself a favor friend... let it go!
Np
  17th of Sep, 2008
HOW SAD!!! The rantings of this lunatic are almost comical and quite obviously based on a personal vendetta.
I have had the great fortune of having Kelly O'Neal as both a friend and business partner. I have witnessed time and time again his "above and beyond" attitude for both his design and wholesale clients. He is an amazing business man and friend! One lunatics ranting is just that - RANTING! Don't waste your time.
An
  17th of Sep, 2008
We business owners have a great deal of happy, grateful, generous clients...however, these few crazy people we come in contact with can dampen your experience. We all work so hard out of the love for what we do. It is sad that we have to be distracted by such a billigerent, unhappy person.The Kelly I have known for MANY years is kind, giving + extremely hard working. He is extremely honest + forth right.
Kelly, we love you.
  4th of Oct, 2008
Perhaps the hours you have spent waging this ridiculous unfounded war against Kelly O'Neal would be better spent in learning to write effectively. How dare you refer to Kelly as ###! It's quite evident from the things you have said (yes, we know that it's you...EVERYONE knows that it's you) that your being called "###" would be a considerable improvement over what you are normally and deservedly called. Shame on you. Kelly is as honest as the day is long and everyone who knows him and who has done business with him recognizes both his honesty and his generosity. He is a professional in every sense of the word, and you, bless your heart, need serious psychological evaluation and treatment.
  8th of Oct, 2008
I'm sorry. The message I posted 3 days ago was as a favor to Kelly O'Neal. I've recieved so many messages from so many artists about how he's swindled them that I just can't let what I said stand. Apparently, Kelly's side of the story is a fantasy. He's obviously stolen so much from so many local artists that I don't know how I could have been fooled by him for so long! What a fool I've been! To you who are posting info about Kelly's illegal activities, I say 'Good for you!' I will not let myself be fooled by someone who I thought was kind and good, but who has turned out to be anything but, ever again! So sorry for the misguided message above.
  12th of Oct, 2008
Obviously, the 2nd posting by Debbie Bryant was a fake, and those of you who know me know that. I would never misspell the word 'received' as the fake Debbie Bryant did in the second email. It's quite obvious that the person responsible for posting fradulent emails with other people's names on them is not only evil, but stupid as well.
  13th of Oct, 2008
Again, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm thinking! I seem to be carrying on a message war with myself...I guessed I must have missed my medication a few times! Whoops! Somebody please stop me. I need help.