Kellogg's / Wrong product in the box

My wife bought the SpecialK berry flavour, and I opened the box, there were no berries. they had obviously put the wrong product was in the box (plain flavour). I emailed them, and within a day 'Harold Harris' replied, apologising and asking for more information (bar code, manufacturing date etc). I forwarded all of this to him, and since then, not a peep from them. I have since then followed up with 2 emails, asking what will happen next... it is now a month later and still no reply. It's sad to see the consumer (the ones that keep them in business) so helpless and mistreated.Wrong product in the box!

Comments

• Po
      22nd of Sep, 2010

The store you bought it from probably would have refunded it for you...

• Ds
      1st of Apr, 2011

No wants to buy something and not get what they paid for! and to make another trip although necessary is inconvenient- Kellogg should have a consumer line or email to address consumer concerns and complaints- Dont buy Kellogg.

• Be
      28th of Oct, 2013

Live black bugs in Just Right cereal.

9th of Apr, 2014
    Kellogg's - Phone scam
    kelloggs uk
    plot 86 Hermanus CAPE TOWN
    South Africa
    Phone: 0766995534

i receive i massage from rica saying that i won from kellongs uk promotoin on feb they been draining me money since february 2014 i lost more than R20 000 so can you please respond i have proof of everything even the south african gorvement is involved becouse i payed more R15 000 to [SADC] a.k.a south african revenue service and i cant get hold of them now so that why i'm asking your help i oww lot of people some money i'm thinking about killing my self please help guys i do anything

• Wi
      15th of Apr, 2014

I Am (Elder, Willie Ray Pinkston Jr) & I Keep Getting These Emails From These People About A Lot Of Money & The Told Me To Fill Out Form For The Release of It & It Been Going On For Years & I Wont Find Out It This Real Or A Scam This The Form Is (FB119) Amount $9.200.000.00) I Did Not Have A Problem With That But I Do Have Problem When Some One Say That I Am Dead & I, m Not My Email, (wrpj22@yahoo.com)

• Wi
      15th of Apr, 2014

(Ps) The Name Of The People Or The (International Monetary Fund) & The Address Is (23 Herbert Marculary Avenue, Wuse 2 Gark Abuja, Federal Capital Territory