Kellogg's / Wrong product in the box
My wife bought the SpecialK berry flavour, and I opened the box, there were no berries. they had obviously put the wrong product was in the box (plain flavour). I emailed them, and within a day 'Harold Harris' replied, apologising and asking for more information (bar code, manufacturing date etc). I forwarded all of this to him, and since then, not a peep from them. I have since then followed up with 2 emails, asking what will happen next... it is now a month later and still no reply. It's sad to see the consumer (the ones that keep them in business) so helpless and mistreated.Wrong product in the box!
More Kellogg's Complaints & Reviews
- Kellogg's - Live, little bugs inside! 
- Kellogg's - Live and dead bugs
- Kellogg's - metal pin back found in mouth 
- Kellogg - store manager
- Kellogg Company - The
- Kellogg Company - frosted flakes
- Kellogg Company - no toy in my box of cereal!
- Kellogg Company - kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes
- Kellogg Company - raisin bran crunch
- Kellogg Company - salt and vinegar pringles