Keller Williams Realty / refusal to show property

1 Clarks Summit, PA, United States

I had called Terri Ames of the Clark summit pa office to see a property near lake scranton pa I believe the address is 200 lake scranton road. Scranton pa. Before she would even let me look at the property she wanted an approved loan or a copy of my bank statement showing I had enough money to purchase the property. I own several property's and was looking for another home for me and my wife due to our home is now too big for just the two of us and we wanted something a little more secluded and a better neighborhood. Considering this was obviously a potential wast of Terri Ames time I called my agent and attempted to get a viewing of the home and once again the red tape so honestly I am very put off and will never ever allow any percentage of my monies to go to KW or their agents. So before someone can look at a listing of theirs they have to go through the rigerious process and credit check which can potential deduct points or give strangers personal financial reacords. So my question is why? I guess take all the chance out of their listings if you cannot or do not supply the paperwork your poor scum who I sent afforded the same treatment as rich individuals such as myself I am very put off by there or her professionalism so I am going to make it my side hobby to cost their company at least but not limited to 160, 000 in sale commissions considering they have cause me great grief from my wife on behalf the property in question. How much money I have in my account is none of their business nor will I disclose it but I assure you I could have purchased that property and all cost 34.4 times with only my savings account excluding my entire portfolio. So KW on a rate of one to 10 I give you a -10 and you can give all credit to Terri Ames an agent who wants to see the cash before she will even acknowledge you exist.

Ag