Keller Williams Realty / jeremiah jones /kathy wolfe/ carl stockwell

1 Ft Mitchell Kw Branch, Florence, KY, United States

Went to purchase my first home. Used a "friend" Jeremiah Jones. New realtor at Keller Williams and seemed to be legit. Everything seemed okay. I trusted his process, his opinion, and believed him to be an honest man, boy was I ever wrong. He found my house off the market, mistake number one. Said it was pulled after 140 days bc the girls financing fell through and the seller got mad and withdrew. I dont know why 140 days didn't click, but i was new to this. He met with the seller who agreed to show me the house. It was a perfect starter home, minus a few issues, but within budget and the area I wanted to be in. My inspector found that the subpump did not function properly and advised me to ask for replacement or to be serviced by a LICENSED professional. Jeremiah Jones had me close on my house stating the seller, bill hopperton would repair the 4 items on the addendum Asap. I chased the realtor down post closing for weeks .. emails and text and more emails. He told me the seller was out of minutes or MIA. Finally after I complained enough he agreed to send someone out to fix the items on the addendum. He sent out a "handy- man" . He was not a licensed professional but notated on his receipt he "serviced" the pump. The pump malfunctioned / stopped completely and my basement flooded with 3 or more inches of water. They could not provide proof of a sub pump float being purchased. The pump looks like or came from the ocean. Rusted beyond repair. I lost thousands in property and repairs. Jeremiah refused to care about the fact that had this been completed correctly to begin with, I wouldnt be in this position. Weeks have gone by and I fix what I can out of pocket and with help of local contractors or friends. Kathy Wolfe asks what i want and i state reimbursement for everything out of pocket. She talks with Jeremiah Jones who offered me $1, 250.00 when i sent 4, 000 to date in receipts. I state that i am insulted and to do better. Later, I offer to settle at 2k for the Carpet and tile replacement to be done with this nightmare and she states the realtor withdraws his offer to settle. These people are crooks. Jeremiah never told me he represented the seller too!!! He never had my best interest at heart. He just wanted to close. To get his commission and move on. They dont care about you and the company is a joke. His partner Carl Stockwell claimed to know nothing about yet when I copied him in on the email, he was the one who told Jeremiah to get someone out to my house to make the repairs. Basically a signed contractual agreement / addendum means nothing to these people. They will push handy men on you and claim they did their part. Crooks.

Me