Keller Williams Realty / giving out my lockbox code to prospective tenants

1 Sewell, NJ, United States

My experience with real estate agent Weyman Patterson was a bad experience. He had very little communication skills. He lack experience in his field as an agent. He gave out my lockbox code to his peers without consulting me first. He still owe me for allowing his clients to stay in my property for two weeks. I also have a gas and electric bill that his clients did not pay during the time they were occupying my property. I've contacted is manager Mr. Jerry McCarthy but he shown no leadership skills. I've fired Mr. Patterson and filed a complaint to the board of Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors. I've also retained an attorney to recover fees Mr. Patterson clients owes for staying in my property. I've also asked Mr. Patterson to take down my property for is listing. I've hired a new agency. They were able to find me a well qualified tenant within one day of Listing my property. Mr. Patterson have not contacted me back. My property manager reached out to him on numerous occasions. Mr. Patterson made it clear to me that he did not have time to devote on finding prospective tenants because he only work for Keller Williams part time. He expressed to me that I'm asking a lot for a person that's getting a discount. I told him I wasn't getting an discount. I have multiple homes and my father is a president of eleven corporations. It's unfortunate We'll never use Keller Williams services again because of my experience with Mr. Patterson and Mr. McCarthy. We advise others if the do decide to use Keller Williams Reality services to stay far away from Washington Township in Sewell, New Jersey.

Ij