kelbel / gasredemption.com

We made a $2000 purchase for Furniture @ Ashley Furniture Homestore. "Congratulations, you have just been awarded $500 worth of free gasoline!" We complied with all instructions and paid the $5 fee in advance. We have submitted receipts from October, November, December and January to date still have not received a "25$ gas card".

I contacted the people at gasredemption.com several times and have been given a different story each time. I finally callled Ashley today to find that I was not the only one having this problem and they assured me they were looking into it.

I also tried called and emailing the people at gasredemption.com today and their phone number does not work and my email was returned as a failure. I also just found an article from the St Petersburg Times in Florida saying that the Florida Attorney General has filed a lawsuit against them!

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I would like to try to assist this customer, but need your contact information. Please call Ashley at 800-477-2222 and ask for customer service. When you reach a customer service agent, tell them that you have an issue with the Gas Redemption Promotion and a post on the complaint board and they will forward you to me. P.A.M. - Ashley Furniture Industries
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
Back in Sept, 08 we made purchase of over 3200$ from Ashleys and they gave us 500$ gas rebate forms.
We have complied with all the rules and forwarded receipts from Nov08, Dec08, Jan09, Feb 09. We have not received our 25$ gas cards for any of the receipts that have been already submitted.

I tried contacting Gasredemption, but no one responded as the phone numbers does not seem to work.
I contacted Local Ashley store from where I bought my furniture. They gave me couple other phone number. When I contacted them, they gave me a website "GASRESULTS.COM", where they want me to re-register.
"Gasresults.com" also looks shady and it seems they are also after my money as they asked me to pay them 50$ so that they can give me a free 2 day vacation :)) (ya right!!)

I found out that gasredemption has been sued by Attorney general of Florida and 500$ gas was a BIG SCAM.

Please help in getting my money back.

1) We overpaid for the furniture hoping this 500$ will compensate for that.
2) We use only 1 gas station, even if the price on that gas station is higher. We have multiple gas station near our house and we usually checked the price before filling in our car. Now we cant do that.
3) Even after following all the rules, we are being treated wrong. I hope Ashley is doing something about it.

I have left a message for P***y at Ashleys customer service department. She is the one handling all the issues.

Hoping to hear positive news from her.