Keith Wellman / Accessing account without permission

7532 Hickory Hills CtWhites Creek TN 37189, TN, United States Review updated:
I pay for shipping and handling with my card, for a free product only to find Keith and his company is taking money from my account and sending some really poor quality dvd which does not play very well here in the UK.
My bank said the only way to stop them is to cancel my card.
Ro

Comments

Ro
  18th of Nov, 2008
To fxmarketinginc, 5

Regarding the order placed on the 27 March 2008 for...(SFCD) Scam Free CD $0.00 X 1 = $0.00Product Total $0.00
Shipping (Shipping) $4.97 I have not received this item nor have I any record of having given you permission to debit my account for $24.94 see below on a recurring basis. (see below)

Description= Scam Free CD
Recurring Product Price= 19.97
Shipping = $4.97

What exactly am I paying for? and could you please send me a copy of the "authorisation" you say I gave you to charge my account monthly with this amount. No goods of any kind have been delivered to me so far nor have I received any services for this money. I require immediate clarification. I also wish to immediately end! any so called authorisation you say I gave to debit my account. Do not under any circumstances take any more money from my bank account. I have placed a copy of this email with my attorney and will take whatever action is necessary to stop this unauthorised removal of funds from my bank.

This person is a criminal of the lowest order avoid all dealings with this company is my advice!!!

All attempts to stop them taking money from my bank account illegally have failed!!