keep-help.com / Bank charges

1 6605 MT. HOPE DRIVESan Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-997-6803

On July 14 an amount of $34.61 plus a foreign purchase fee of $.69 was deducted from my bank account by a company designated as TIME-CS.CO M. The same amount plus foreign purchase fees of $.69, $.79, and $.02 was deducted on August 13 by a company designated as KEEP-HELP.COM. I have no idea who these companies are or how they got my bank account number to make electronic deductions from it. I called the first company at [protected], the number shown on my bank statement. The number was disconnected. I called [protected], the number designated for the 2nd company, and, after a long hold, got a customer service rep named Naomi, a very young-sounding but helpful lady who spoke passable English with others in the background speaking a multitude of other languages. Naomi said the charges were for a recurring internet membership service supposedly billed to a Visa card ending in 8156. She said she had cancelled the service and gave me a confirmation number of [protected]. These are services never ordered or used. She gave me this email address to get these charges reversed. There may be duplicate charges on the Visa card as well. If so, they should also be reversed. My bank was of the opinion these are fraudulent charges and urged me to work with them in filing charges against these providers. I'm hoping that won't be necessary--that you will get these charges reversed. If not, I may join with the bank in filing charges.

Comments

• Ly
      15th of Dec, 2008

Unauthorised money withdrawals from my bank account which i know nothing about and my bank aren't helping much either. I have asked them
    to stop the payments but they haven't.

19th of Jun, 2011

Exactly the same problem with bank unauthorised withdrawls from banks pension dept. Deductions after cancellation,
    Get yourself ready for a long fight, My own is now six months later 3 bank flawed investigations, now suffering ombudsman who you have to go through you will have to take your greivance to them. No faith in them, will wait for their biased conlussion then flood to public. Deruading from bank now in excess of £2, 500.00