KDS Property Services / Fraud and cheating

I'm not sure why someone hasn't started on KDS Property Services in Texas yet. Their 'SOP' is finding ways to not pay contractors for work. From California, Okalahoma, Colorado, Texas and Louisiana..there are lots of contractors that haven't been paid. Now, there are other people on board and the name of the company has changed to Nomad Preservation. They say that they are not liable for KDS debt, but the same principal people, with the exception of 1 and he's not too far away.

Looks to me as if this was done purposely to keep from paying the numerous contractors that are still owed money. Interested in seeing what responses I get from contractors about this post. I'd be willing to bet they'll agree. KDS will pay some of what they owe, but it takes forever to get and then you still don't get full compensation... meanwhile Sheri and Beth are both driving BMW and Mercedes.

Al

Comments

• Al
      4th of Jun, 2009

yup iam fighting them right now for whats owed from nomad before they stoped doing cali and this guy jeff keeps blowing me off so my next step is a small clams suit they think they can not pay people for work we did

• Ra
      17th of Jun, 2009

It would be interesting to see just how many insurance claims there are with KDS; and the new Nomad, as they refer to themselves. I still cannot find anything about Nomad Preservation on the Web. Has anyone else tried to find out anyting about this fictitious name?

• La
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I'm owed quite a bit of money too and was just blown off by Jeff as well. Would really like to find out if there is anyone else in Louisiana that is owed money.

23rd of Jun, 2009

I am also owed alot of money and seems as though I am getting the same song and dance. I am in Louisiana the 90 day pay period seems to be how they get you so deep into it. I need my money and this is crap

• Wi
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I have not got paid with them for since February, 4 months ago. Until I talked to Chet Brooks, he is the Operations Manager who overlooks the accounting deparment. I spoke to him and I received 2 checks but I am still owed 4 more. but its a start. Ask for Chet when you call in. They will tell you he wont do anything but insist to talk to him.

2nd of Aug, 2009

You are partly right and partly wrong. Sheri and Beth have been gone for some time now. For the record, Sheri bought a USED BMW 3 years ago and Beth bought a USED Mercedes from a friend. What you need to comment on are the Corvettes, Viper, Hummer, Cadillac that Hussein bought with YOUR money and the Land Rover Jeff pays for with YOUR money.

The one who "is not far away" has filed a lawsuit against Nomad and its owners for stealing the business I am told. Good luck in getting paid and watch out because Nomad could disappear now that its owners have ripped everyone off and spent their money.

• 1t
      5th of Aug, 2009

Under NEW Management! Hussein has taken over KDS witch is now NOMAD! KDS was ran by JB, Sheri, and they are the ones that spent all the contractors money, Sheri and Beth both still have the cars, houses that they got with the contractors money! they were so in debt that they handed there shares over! Hussien has payed alot of KDS debt and thats why there no longer in the business! and for the one that "is not far away" nobody stole the business! NOMAD is still here and will still be here! NOMAD appriciates everybody and anybody who works for them!

• Ge
      10th of Aug, 2009

All you have to do is file liens let the banks start seeing the liens when they go to sell and you'll get your $$.

• Ge
      10th of Aug, 2009

KDS was as crooked as they come. I dont know about NOMAD but when you purchase a business you purchase the debt and pending lawsuits as well.

12th of Aug, 2009

dont forget about the Lambo that was just bought...

• Se
      18th of Aug, 2009

OK, it is now almost 7 months since Nomad took over...and yet, things dont seem to be any better. Payment is still long-term...(over 45, 60 or even 90 days or longer!)...Then it trickles in and does not give us enough to work on or with. But, we keep working in the hopes of getting paid and that the new Nomad owners are as honest as they say.
    KDS was/is crooks. Nomad owners need to stand tall and prove that they are not crooks...are they will have the same reputation as KDS owners have. Nomad can do this by making things right asap on the debts incurred with Nomad since Feb 2009. Otherwise, they will be on the same side of the fence that KDS Owners are...and that is not a creditable side of the fence.
    Yes, they owe me alot of money. I am waiting patiently, but that does not pay my bills.

20th of Aug, 2009

i am in the same boat as you we all need to somehow get together and do something about this . bank of america pays nomad but nomad doesnt pay us . i rhink bank of america needs a visit . i dont think they want liens against all the propertys we worked on. but i am ready to do what ever it takes . i worked to hard and it is just wrong .we invest all of are money for 90 days to buy locks antifreeze to winterize the houses dump fees to get rid of all the trash. gas to go to all of these jobs. if these people in the office dont take care of us they have no job in the office . and then we all dont want to sayto much on this computer about them because we are all still in hope of getting are money. i think the answer is liens against all of the bank of amercas houses .

20th of Aug, 2009

go to tom martinos webb site he is their to help people that work and dont get paid

• Cu
      21st of Aug, 2009

I think these guys are moving in the next office suite to us. Does anybody know if the are moving to Rockwall. Looks like they are getting ready for a bunch of people. What do the do?

• He
      27th of Aug, 2009

I have been ripped off too by this company. I have found out 2 key email address in bank of america to help get paid and to send complaints to about these guys. Here they are joshua.alcorn@bankofamerica.com and david.jimenez@bankofamerica.com
    the number to the office 909-806-2500 ask for those guys and they will help get you paid. hope this helps, it helped me

27th of Aug, 2009

to all you guys that have not gotten paid you just somehow need to talk to sam. i was finally able to talk to him yesterday and i received a check paid in full today.dont talk to jeff it wont do you any good. Talk to SAM. paid in full

• Ca
      29th of Aug, 2009

We are a contractor in Northern California that is owed over $15000. We contacted Joshua Alcorn at Bank of America. His exact e-mail back to us was "Since BAC FSC has no contractual relationship with your company, I cannot divulge or provide any information in regards to other Suppliers. If you provide a list of outstanding receivables, we can inform the other party of the situation, but this is an issue that must be handled between you and "KDS/Nomad". We have no bearing on this matter."

They are no help either and can anyone provide Sams e-mail or direct number so that we can contact him directly.

• Pu
      31st of Aug, 2009

If Sam paid anyone in full it's because he needs you in the area that you are in. He'll keep sending work your way until he has someone else to do it that won't complain. Sam and Jeff both own Nomad. They play the "good guy, bad guy" roles and brush people off. The only way that all of these contractors are going to get paid is to either file suit against them. We are owed in excess of 20, 000 and they have no intention of paying it. The attorney that I have hired is in the process of finding out who the managing partners are and if Countrywide Field Services or BAC would have any liability since the order originated from them. If you did not sign a contract with them, FILE LIENS!!! If you did, then FILE SUIT!! Don't wait

• Do
      31st of Aug, 2009

I am also a vendor that is desperate to get paid. I read pros and cons but then wait patiently to get paid. They also owe me over $20, 000.00. And it has killed me financially and my livelihood not to get paid.
    I have now turned to other work b/c I have used all of my money working for KDS/NOMAD.
    I continue to hear, "check is in the mail" and I am sttttiiillllll waiting.
    Please Guys...Sam, Jeff, Chet or whoever...Please, do what is right so that we can also survive out here. We are going without things that you, your employees, and your families have everyday. It is tough...and filing lawsuits will not feed my family.
    I am not against it...but feel that method will only loose money for all of us and cost all of us our business...Nomad and myself.
    Please do what you say you are going to do and quit putting us off.

• Co
      9th of Sep, 2009

Nomad has no intensions of paying any of us! I have bben verbally attacked by "Sam" the owner of Nomad, and he so much as told me he didnt give a f@$# and wasnt going to pay. They preach on and on about how they care about their contractors and how they are paying KDS debt to contractors, but yet all the contractors I know including myself, have all been paid in full FROM KDS NOT NOMAD!!! Nomad took over around Feb 09, around Mar 09 my pay started to become sparce atbest, I have now not been paid since June 09!!
    They owe myself like so many others right about $30K!!

Any other contractors out there want to join forces in a law suit?? Post here and I will contact you