KCPL — this utility company sucks
KCPL opened a new account for me and did not send my bill to the correct address. We waited and called three times and were accused of not contacting them. Now they want $200 of a $600 bill or they will cut the electric bill by this Friday. I work at a local retailer that does not pay that much and on a fixed income. I also am a Marine Reservist and taking care of my mother.
KCPL was sending my bills to my former residance in TEXAS and is doing nothing to take off late fees and unwilling to work with us at all. Is there anything that can be done? Doesn't seem like it.
More KCPL Complaints & Reviews
- KCP&L - overlooked 
- KCPL - customer services 
- KCPL - horrible customer service 
- KCP&L Electric - turned off power 
- Kansas City Power & Light (KCPL) - billing 
- KCP&L (Kansas City Power & Light) - setting up new account
- KCPL - customer service
- KCP&L - bill
- Kansas City Power & Light [KCP&L] - gross overcharging of utility bills 
- Kansas City Power & Light (KCPL) - "transferred" charge on my current bill from 10 years ago.