KAZ / Bad service

I purchased a heating pad...controls didn't work, some sort of 'short' in it. Took it back...second one, same thing...third one, SAME THING, fourth one, last one went in the trash!! All of them within a 5 month period. Contacted them by e-mail. They didn't want to do anything about it (of course) by saying I probably "misused" the product...How can a person do that when it doesn't work from day one? Then, they wanted me to send a twenty dollar item to them AT MY EXPENSE for a DEFECTIVE ITEM!! No way...Now I see the wrappers in the stores have the same box, same pictures, but there is a tiny little starburst that says, "NEW"...well, Obviously they knew of the problem and did nothing about it like a recall or anything along those lines. Their product is crap...don't waste your money! My experience, my opinion.

Ol

Comments

• Ga
      15th of Jul, 2014

I have a humidifier that I can't use either. Water leaks from around the lid that is on the bottom of this unit go figure, so I called and told them about this leaking problem they sent me a new lit "SAME LID" the rubber seal is bigger than the cap so it leaks.This is on both lids. I called and like you he said send it back at my expense and they would send me another one .Just like the one I bought I said It wouldn't work either I do not need to get the same thing twice to "REALLY LEARN" that it's a piece of junk. I also told him I have COPD is why I bought it. There is no extra money in this house to throw away. I also said I would make sure all my friends and family would know about this and Not to buy any of these products. He hung-up on me. That is how their customer service treats people. I wonder if anyone will try to contact me to make this right, I will not hold my breath waiting for KAZ VICKS Humidifier model number V1600, to at least say this is not how they treat Ex customers.