Comments

• Sl
      16th of Apr, 2009

I had a similar experience. A teenager came to my door saying he was earning money to attend a football camp in Hawaii. (He was extremely overweight, so right off the bat I thought he had to be lying.) But he was an extremely adept salesman and I was feeling generous, so I signed up for two years of "Elle Decor" and "Natural Health". This was in March 2008. All the forms and brochures he had looked reasonably real, and I sympathized that he was out selling, just as I had done for my junior high school band. I could relate. I didn't receive any magazines, and had given up on this when - to my amazement - the October 2008 issue of "Elle Decor" showed up in my mailbox! I've received an issue every month since then. The label says my subscription runs until September 2010. Time will tell if that happens or not. But I have never received any issues of "Natural Health". I tried to find the company website, but it is a dead-end. When I searched online to try to find a real website I found this. So I thought I would share my experience with them. The sad part is that the next time some poor kid shows up at my door, too bad for them - I'm not buying.