KAYS JEWLERY STORE / MOTHERS RING (custom made)

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-472-1128

My husband purchased a CUSTOM DESIGN mothers' ring as a surprise for me in April 2008. Five months later, while eating breakfast, I noticed 2 stones from my ring were missing. I took the ring back into KAYS and they were helpful by letting me know that because it was less than 6 months since I got the ring, the stones were covered. After having my ring back just less than a month, I noticed that there is yet another stone (one of the original that was gone) is now missing. I am taking it back in today to demand something happen. This ring was too expensive for this to occur twice in the same year to the same stone on the same ring. I bought my anniversary ring there too and (knock on wood)...nothing has gone wrong with that.

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2011

My daughter was given a LEO diamond ring for christmas of last year 2010 she has barely wore the ring because of different things being wrong with ring . I beileve it has gone back 4 times once for sizing when they picked up the ring you could see where they sized the ring in the back very clearly, and the manager told them that its was normal to see that. I am not a jeweler and I have had many rings sized and I no better than that. And ring was re-sized wrong.When picking up the ring after that she went to put the ring on and there was a dent in the side against the brace that helps hold the head in. My fear is that they will have issues and the store is doing nothing being very in consisderent with the whole thing she should be happy in wearing this beautiful ring..If this goes to anyone who has any clout please help with this issue, I am not a happy mom..