Kayan Egyptseat ibiza lack of spare parts

Dear sir or madam:
My vehicle is seat ibiza purchased in year 2014 from vw authorized showroom in egypt-cairo frame no.68444, motor no.202193.
Since last two years I am facing problem with the vehicle air condition and your authorized service center is not able to resolve the issue.
I have given my car for service two times in the last three months and still the service center is not able to resolve the issue. I am listing down the issues that have the problem.
1. The car air condition is not working because of gas leakage and last feedback from the agency that oil seal is the issue and unfortunately are not available and nobody knows when it will be fixed.
2. The a/c fan unit is making noise.
3. Left front headlight damage and it is not available in the spare parts two months ago, loser agent very loser.
Please look into the matter and revert because there is no direct contact to vw company. And I am not satisfied with the service at all.

Here are few complaints I have:
1. There is no contact with the company executive.
2. There is no alternate vehicle given since I am not able to use my vehicle for almost 4 months
3. The service head has promised to revert and give answers but he haven't given any.
4. My car has a regular maintenance schedule with your local dealer since purchased.

I think this is ruining your brand name. We don't expect this kind of service attitude from a company who is based in germany. I was so happy with my vehicle I never wanted to switch from vw. But I don't think I ever again buying a product from vw.

Note that:
1- the car in your local agency workshop in cairo one week ago.
2- my name is medhat rizk (senior projects manager for scottish co.in egypt)
My email is: m. [protected]@unick.com