Kayak / Hotel reservation cancellation
I made hotel reservation through kayak in Dec 2012 for dec 27 to dec 30. I contacted kayak on dec 27 to cancel the reservation. Customer representative said they are unable to contact hotel management. I called 18-20 times and sent out email to customer service. Still they couldnt contact hotel reservation team. I was able to contact hotel accountant through number published on hotel site.
I dont understand why customer representatives were not able to contac.
Its been 2 months and i havent received refund yet.
More Kayak Complaints & Reviews
- Kayak.com - They don't guarantee the reservations 
- Kayak.com - They are big time scammers
- Kayak.com - They have the worst customer service 
- Kayak.com - They really don't care about their customer and I will never use them again
- Kayak.com - Do *not* book your flight directly on Kayak.com
- Kayak.com - The original price of $141.00 quoted on Kayak.com was actually $485.00 on Delta's website
- Kayak.com - Charged for canceled reservationns
- Kayak - misrepresentation of pricing and cancellation policy
- Kayak.com - Cancelled room, but they still charge you anyway. No possibility for a credit or change fee to alter the reservation.
- Kayak.com - Stay away from this site