Kay Jewelers / engagement ring worst experience
To Start I have been Purchasing jewelry for many years from the Pembroke Lakes Mall Kay's Location as it is 5 minutes from my home. I have never ever faced a un pleasant sales associate but today I Was approached with a smiling face so i thought. The sales associates name was Martha Dont GO to her.
Lake of patience kept sucking her teeth and letting out big sighs as i continued to ask to look and different rings. I told her that purchasing this ring and asking my long term girlfriend to marry me was something i wanted to make memorable. Ring after ring and her patience growing feel away as i asked to look at another ring she blurted out that her time is money and am i going to buy a ring or not because she needs to help a customer that is going to buy something not just look. I was appalled that that would even come out of her mouth.
I have now gone to the Jareds to have the ring custom made. I will never return to Kays To purchase anything again
I never leave complaints but this lady took the cake dont buy from MARTHA your just a dollar on her paycheck... Sad who trained her
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - Getting signed up for a credit card without knowing
- Kay Jewelers - sku 173513805 10yg diamond necklace
- Kay Jewelers - jewelry warranty
- Kay Jewelers - they lost my band
- Kay Jewelers - item purchased and has been for repair 5-times already, item is covered under an extended warranty