Kay Jewelers / bad service
Bought an engagement/wedding set and was told they'd be sized and soldered at a later date for no charge. The catch is ONLY if you buy the extended warranty. This was not disclosed when the purchase was made.When we took the set in to be sized and soldered, we were quoted a charge of $85.00. This charge would be eliminated ONLY if we bought the extended warranty for $120.00 This, to me is very deceptive.Why would I need an extended warranty.NEVER again will I patronize Kay Jewelers. I would recommend others also shop elsewhere.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - employees awful customer service.
- Kay Jewelers - in store treatment
- Kay Jewelers - 3 stones fell out of my engagement ring 3 separate times within 4 months.
- Kay Jewelers - neil lane wedding set
- Kay Jewelers - engagement ring worst experience