Kay Cee's Pet & Groom / No set price list, bad quality, inhumanity

United States Review updated:
Kay Cee of Kay Cee's grooming butchered my yorkie. My appointment was for a bath clean face & feet. She shaved her belly, butchered her bib (neck) and cut her skirt. Her coat looks very thin and uneven. Last year she won several competions in her breed for best coat and best mix, this year she will not be able to compete because her coat is ruined. I expressed my dissatifaction with Kay Cee and she did not apologize or express any concern for her mistake. Her prices vary every visit she has no set price list. I guest the price is determined by her nasty ways. There is never an in and out turnaround. I dropped my dog off at 8 am and she was not ready for pickup until after 5 in which I stood in the lobby as my dog shivered and watch her complete the jacked up haircut. Although I paid for the services I will not be returning and would like to boycott this groomer to anyone that cares about the appearance of their pet. She leaves the dogs in kennels for hours without letting them out to potty or drink water. This is very inhumane especially for little dogs.

Company details:

Kay Cee's Pet & Grooming
710 E. 14th Street
San Leandro CA 94577

A  10th of Aug, 2011 by
opent it my account facebook please!!!