KAVITHA ARTS / REGARDING 0 BALANCE

1 India Review updated:

My company current a/c No. is [protected] operated in chennai based bank. At the time of opening of the a/c the rep. said you can maintain the '0' balance. But your bank people says that it is not possible. Therefore I request you to kindly close my current account.

Comments

16th of May, 2009

sir,
    i have an home loan with your bank
    having loan a/c no LBDEL00001505717

I WANT REPAYMENT SCHEDULE OF MY LOAN A/C

AND I WANT TO PLEASE DON'T EXTEND OUR DURATION OF TERM LOAN

KEEP IT SAMEAS 30000 as it is before

thanks

• Ho
      11th of Aug, 2009

Subject : Reducing of interest rates for our housing loan, Lan no. LBHYD00001401471.
    We request you to reduce our interest rates for the above said account no. to 9.5% as other nationalised banks and private banks have reduced the interest rates for the existing housing loan accounts also. Whereas other banks have dropped the interest rates to 9.5% your bank is charging 12% . Our agreement is in floating mode .
    So, here by we request you to take some action on the above said matter . Copy to RBI .

• Mo
      16th of Feb, 2016

Dear sir I request please inform to you I have my icici credit card Jet Airways you tell me no making charge but Rs.2000 first time. today I purchase some items cost Rs.84 but transaction Rs.5234. Sir I have total balance will be Rs.29916. now bal. show 24682Rs. my credit card no. 374742503788007. I go to consumer court against to miss transaction and miss making charges. my mob no. 9990438622 email id ; m.qasimali110@gmail.com.