Katom.com / Damaged items
I've ordered bar drinkware from www.katom.com, mostly beer and wine glasses. It took a long time to get my order and customer service was absolutely unhelpful and was not able to tell the exact delivery date.
One of my employees contacted me and said they received the package and asked me to come as soon as possible. When I arrived at the bar they said that several glasses arrived broken and few arrived with cracks. I immediately took a picture and sent it to www.katom.com. They did not reply. Then I called them and demanded a full refund and they said they needed pictures. I told that I have already sent one and they said that they did not receive any pictures. They refused to refund me and said that it was not their fault. Avoid doing business with KaTom, they are highly unprofessional and unreliable.
More Katom.com Complaints & Reviews
- Katom.com - I will never do business with this place again and recommend everyone to do the same
- KaTom Restaurant Supply - They didn't send orders and provided fake email address
- KaTom Restaurant Supply - convection oven
- KaTom Restaurant Supply - don't fulfill orders as promised
- KaTom Restaurant Supply - libbey beverage glasses
- KaTom - unprofitable merchandise
- KaTom Restaurant Supply - product ordered with incorrect delivery estimate